When I moved here, I just knew that I wanted to live in PebbleCreek. The location was right, the amenities were attractive and I liked the idea of a 55 Plus Community.
Feel free to check out all of the homes for sale in PebbleCreek by clicking here.
Don’t get me wrong. I love my home. But I really didn’t think strategically. And most people don’t.
Realtors love this. Many, many people buy one house here – and then, within five years, for whatever reason – they will sell that house and buy another one in PebbleCreek. Lots of business for the Realtor!
But I will be just as happy if you buy the perfect house the first time! Someone who is thinking strategically will be asking themselves some of these questions about the homes that they are considering purchasing:
- What do you want to see when you look out the window? Mountains? Water? A wall? The golf course?
- If you want to live on the golf course, how close is too close? Will it be okay to have the golf cart path going right behind your patio?
- How do you want to use your back yard? Do you want the potential to build a casita or a pool? Will the orientation of the property matter to you? A north/south exposure will be very different than an east/west orientation.
- How much property do you want to take care of? Large corner lots typically have many plants – some of which may require professional maintenance.
- Are you willing to do some “Fixer Upper” tasks? Some of the older homes can be made completely new by removing interior walls and updating the kitchens/bathrooms.
- How much do you know about pool maintenance? Do you want a pool? How about a water feature? Or an outdoor fire display of some kind?
- How many things need to fit in your garage? You will not be able to park in your driveway or on the street overnight unless you have guests. Maybe you will need a golf cart garage.
- How will you feel about having a road behind your yard? Or would you prefer golf course or open space? Will road noise be an issue for you?
- PebbleCreek has two “sides”: Eagles Nest and Tuscany Falls. Homes in Eagles Nest were built first; Tuscany Falls homes were started in the early 2000s and are still being built. The newer amenities are on the Tuscany Falls side. Eagles Nest properties boast established neighborhoods and mature landscaping. Everyone can use amenities on either side equally regardless of where they live. Does any of that matter to you?
So much to think about! The easiest way to get a feel for PebbleCreek is to just visit. I would love to show you around!